Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Active mother, happy toddler

It's been a month since I haven't blogged - ooops! Too busy with life and had little laptop time.

Just wanted to share the details of our particularly good day today. I was busy all day long, doing chores like doing the laundry, cleaning our entire apartment, preparing food, eating, grocery shopping, etc.
Dd sometimes joins in or she doesn't.
I was focused on the task at hand.

Hubby asked what I gave dd for dinner since she was so happy and cheerful. Haha.
Well, that's the power of TCC! It's makes for happy and relaxed children.

I wish I was that active every day!

Alexsandra Burt said that one BIG reason (amongst others, of course) why children are unhappy is that they need continuous activity (that they can join if they like, or only observe if they like) but don't get it.
It's probably harder on your own but it can be done. I guess we all dream of a friendly tribe of like-minded people so that there is activity all day long. It can be done on your own, too. And, it's probably still less work than putting up with an unhappy child all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment