Monday, July 28, 2014

Daily play

Yesterday we did:

~ 30min powerwalking

~ 1:15 hours at playground

~ a bath

~ 4 hours at a baby birthday party

Dd fell asleep in the afternoon but we needed to leave for the party then. She woke up 30mins later. She often sleeps little during the day if we are out and about a lot.

She fell asleep at 9:30pm while we were watching TV (I know, I know .... we keep that to a minimum). I nursed her once more at 11:30pm or so, and then we woke up at 7am. It's so nice to get so much sleep in one stretch. I really don't mind waking up once per night, but if I can I'll just sleep through.

Not sure dd was perfectly-Yequana-happy at the party. She did seem a bit fussy to me. I'm not sure what I could have done differently though. I know it's probably not a big deal, but hey, now that I'm working on it, why not try to achieve more?

No comments:

Post a Comment